Seasons Greetings Christmas December 2017 Monthly View Kit Printable Planner Stickers (for use with ECLP)
"Seasons Greetings" is a Christmas monthly kit for the month of December 2017, sized to fit the 2017 Erin Condren Lifeplanner monthly view pages. The printable kit comprises of 2 individual sheets with over 100 printable stickers.
The convenience of purchasing printables means you can instantly download the stickers and not have to wait days or weeks for the mail. It also means you have the files to print them at your own convenience as many times as you want! You can either print the stickers on sticker adhesive paper and use scissors to cut the stickers, or use a sticker cutting machine such as the Silhouette or Cricut machines.
- PNG 300 dpi transparent image files (can be used on a Cricut machine)
- JPG 300 dpi image files
- PDF files
- Free Silhouette compatible traced cut files
- Instructions (PDF file) for printing and cutting the files using a Silhouette or Cricut machine
Graphics from the talented CheekyDarling (https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCheekyDarling)
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- For the PNG, JPG, PDF and Silhouette compatible cut files, ensure you select the correct paper size before printing (e.g. A4 or Letter depending on your paper type).
- If you use the PNG files on a Cricut machine, please make adjustments at your own discretion accordingly as I do not own a Cricut machine and I am not familiar with it.
- Make sure your printer is set to ”actual size” or “100%” and not “scale to fit” to ensure the stickers fit your planner perfectly.
- This listing is for personal use only. Please DO NOT re-distribute or use for commercial purposes.
- Any clipart, images or graphics used in my printable stickers have been either purchased with a commercial use licence, or is used within the rules and policies of the artist or graphic designer.
- The colours you see on your screen or monitor and the final printed version may vary slightly due to your monitor and print.
- Finally, enjoy my stickers and happy planning :-)