Hobonichi Weeks Date Cover Strips Digital Printable Planner Stickers
These are Monday to Friday date cover strips (approx. 5.7" x 0.3") and dates sized to fit the Hobonichi Weeks planner. Trim lines are included so that you can cut the sheets into smaller sheets for easier storage (either manually or using your sticker cutting machine).
The convenience of purchasing printables means you can instantly download the stickers and not have to wait days or weeks for the mail. It also means you have the files to print them at your own convenience as many times as you want! You can either print the stickers on sticker adhesive paper and use scissors to cut the stickers, or use a sticker cutting machine such as the Silhouette or Cricut machines.
- PNG 300 dpi transparent image files
- JPG 300 dpi image files
- PDF files
- Free Silhouette Studio traced cut files for both A4 and Letter size paper
- Instructions (PDF file) for printing and cutting the files using a Silhouette or Cricut machine
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- For the PNG, JPG, PDF and Silhouette files, ensure you select the correct paper size before printing (e.g. A4 or Letter depending on your paper type).
- Make sure your printer is set to ”actual size” or “100%” and not “scale to fit” to ensure the stickers fit your planner perfectly.
- You may need to unzip some of the files which are saved in *.zip format. You should unzip the files using a computer rather than a smartphone.
- This listing is for personal use only. Please DO NOT re-distribute or use for commercial purposes.
- Any clipart, images or graphics used in my printable stickers have been either purchased with a commercial use licence, or is used within the rules and policies of the artist or graphic designer.
- The colours you see on your screen or monitor and the final printed version may vary slightly due to your monitor and print.
- Finally, enjoy my stickers and happy planning :-)