Back to School Mini Kit Printable Planner Stickers (for use with ECLP Vertical) (Freebie)
This free Back to School mini kit is sized to fit the Erin Condren Vertical Lifeplanner.
I hope you enjoy this freebie from me and find it useful :-)
The convenience of printables means you can instantly download the stickers and not have to wait days or weeks for the mail. It also means you have the files to print them at your own convenience as many times as you want! You can either print the stickers on sticker adhesive paper and use scissors to cut the stickers, or use a sticker cutting machine such as the Silhouette or Cricut machines.
With this freebie you will receive the following files (in *.zip format) which you can instantly download:
- PNG 300 dpi transparent image file (can be used on a Cricut machine)
- JPG 300 dpi image file
- PDF 300dpi file
- Free Silhouette Studio traced cut file
- Instructions (PDF file) for printing and cutting the files using a Silhouette or Cricut machine
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- For PNG, JPG, PDF and Silhouette Studio files, ensure you select the correct paper size before printing (e.g. A4 or Letter depending on your paper type).
- Make sure your printer is set to ”actual size” or “100%” and not “scale to fit” to ensure the stickers fit your planner perfectly.
- This listing is for personal use only. Please DO NOT re-distribute or use for commercial purposes.
- Any clipart, images or graphics used in my printable stickers have been either purchased with a commercial use licence, or is used within the rules and policies of the artist or graphic designer.
- The colours you see on your screen or monitor and the final printed version may vary slightly due to your monitor and print.
- Finally, enjoy my stickers and happy planning :-)