Sugar & Spice Watercolour Pattern Bow Icon Washi Strip Digital Printable Planner Stickers (Foil Ready)
These "Sugar & Spice" watercolour pattern printable bow washi strips (6.6" x 0.6") can be used in any planners, including the Erin Condren Lifeplanner, Classic Mambi Happy Planner , Kikki K, Filofax, Hobonichi, Foxy Fix traveller's notebooks, bullet journals, etc. Trim lines are included so that you can cut the sheets into smaller sheets for easier storage (either manually or using your sticker cutting machine).
These printable washi strips also include foil ready files (including black overlay files for the bows) for you to print and use a foiling machine to create a foiled effect, as an option. Please refer to the zip file labelled "Foil Ready Files." If you don’t have a foiling machine then just use the standard files included.
The convenience of purchasing printables means you can instantly download the stickers and not have to wait days or weeks for the mail. It also means you have the files to print them at your own convenience as many times as you want! You can either print the stickers on sticker adhesive paper and use scissors to cut the stickers, or use a sticker cutting machine such as the Silhouette or Cricut machines.
- PNG 300 dpi transparent image file
- Transparent PNG blackout files
- JPG 300 dpi image file
- PDF 300dpi file
- Foil ready files
- Free sticker cutting machine compatible traced cut file
- Link to access Instructions (PDF file) for printing and cutting the files using a Silhouette machine
For the most up to date instructions for printing and cutting the files using a Silhouette, please visit https://www.plannerologystudio.com/blogs/news/plannerologystudio-printable-stickers-instructions
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- For PNG, JPG, PDF and sticker cutting machine cut files, ensure you select the correct paper size before printing (e.g. A4 or Letter depending on your paper type).
- If you use the PNG files on a Cricut machine, please make adjustments at your own discretion accordingly as I do not own a Cricut machine and I am not familiar with it.
- You may need to unzip some of the files which are saved in *.zip format. You should unzip the files using a computer rather than a smartphone.
- Make sure your printer is set to ”actual size” or “100%” and not “scale to fit” to ensure the stickers fit your planner perfectly.
- This listing is for personal use only. Please DO NOT re-distribute or use for commercial purposes.
- Any clipart, images or graphics used in my printable stickers have been either purchased with a commercial use licence, or is used within the rules and policies of the artist or graphic designer.
- The colours you see on your screen or monitor and the final printed version may vary slightly due to your monitor and print.
- Finally, enjoy my stickers and happy planning :-)